Cat & Dog Facts
- Cats can donate blood to other cats!
- What is the term for a Cat phobia?
You can choose from Aclurophobia, Ailurophobia, Elurophobia, Felinophobia, Galeophobia, or Gatophobia
- The collective term for a group of Cats:
The most common term is a clowder;
alternative terms include a cluster, a clutter,
or a glaring.
- What is the average lifespan?
Typically indoor cats may live 12 to 18 years, with many surviving into their 20's.
Outdoor cats with the greater threats of accident and/or illness typically average about
10 years. There are documented cases of cats exceeding 30 years.
- What is a Moggy?
Moggy or moggie (plural moggies) is a British affectionate term for a domestic cat, but is also used as
alternative name for a mongrel or mixed-breed cat whose ancestry and pedigree are unknown or only
- c. 12,000 BC - The dog is domesticated by humans. The first animal to be domesticated, it will diversify into hundreds of specialized breeds.