Flicker’s Lair Blog

Therapy dog

by Heidi on February 4th, 2010

(1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

When I first met Charlie I was told he would make a very good therapy dog, and he does.

He is my therapy dog. When the world seems grey, dull and pointless he is a point of colour. He is always beside me, never judging, just supporting, loving, cuddling. He sticks close and makes sure I always know I am loved and I am not alone.

Reminder: Depression is a medical condition and I am not to blame for it.

Photobucket Photobucket

I love to know what you think so please rate my post or leave me a comment. If you really liked this post maybe you would consider sharing it. Thank you.

(1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

13 Comments

1. Hey!! I’m weaving!! That’s my therapy. The weaving, spinning and knitting, not necessarily in that order.

Comment by Cheryl — February 4, 2010 @ 12:47 pm

2. I love that picture of Charlie! His reminder is right!

Comment by Emily — February 4, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

3. That is a beautiful dog. I love the idea of therapy dogs! It makes so much sense to me and I’m glad it’s becoming a better known brand of therapy.

Comment by Grilled Cheese — February 4, 2010 @ 1:15 pm

4. I’ve struggled with depression too. I have to agree, a furry friend alongside makes for a much better day. He looks like a real sweetie.

Comment by Jess — February 4, 2010 @ 1:29 pm

5. Definitely can see where Charlie would be a good therapy dog! He’s lovely and cuddly and just beautiful! Glad that he’s helping you out.

Comment by lindsay — February 4, 2010 @ 1:38 pm

6. Absolutely beautiful dog. Lovely photo….

Comment by Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings — February 4, 2010 @ 1:40 pm

7. Same reason I have two dogs. They always seem to know when someone in the house needs a bit of extra love.

Comment by Christine — February 4, 2010 @ 5:26 pm

8. Hi! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog a few days ago! I’ll have to stop by again, it looks like we have a common (depression) thread. And I also have a dog named Charlie! :)

Comment by Dawn — February 4, 2010 @ 8:24 pm

9. Dogs always put a smile on my face

Comment by megryansmom — February 4, 2010 @ 9:05 pm

10. What a beautiful dog! I can see how he would be wonderful therapy.

Comment by Mominin — February 4, 2010 @ 9:59 pm

11. What a beautiful bog :D Lovely photo of a loving friend. I’m so glad you have such a comforter :D !

Comment by Caroline — February 5, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

12. Beautiful and cuddly! He’s like a furry ray of sunshine.
    Depression’s tough (i went through it in my teenage years). Wishing you lots of happy days!

Comment by Lena — February 6, 2010 @ 1:50 pm

13. He’s got beautiful caring eyes. A great fluffy dog!

Comment by susanna — February 9, 2010 @ 1:55 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.